Thursday, February 3, 2011

NoFace

Well it's a damn upset new year to began with early in the morning, my traffic police test was on new year's eve and i ******* fail it! My new year mood is already spoilt this year by it , i mounted the kerb or should i say just touch till the kerb when exit the vertical parking for that one ******** moment i forgot that vertical parking when exit require more space , i never once mounted a kerb during training. The worst park is vertical parking was the 2nd test and mount kerb= immediate failure i already no mood for the rest but still have to continue , i just feel like ******* tell the tester to just turn back and go, i think even he can see i totally shag my mind went blank i waited for 1month! for it now i have to wait another month ****.I can't blame anyone only myself and i goota waste another $150 + 70 for another round seriously wasting money.I still can't get over it if i had not been too hurry. But somehow i abit wanna blame the tester he like very hurry majiam dunnoe hurry for wad, argh nvm have to learn to learn from mistake not blame other's.Argh but still i .....,the more i think about it the lamer it get.