Monday, January 17, 2011

Nobody sees wad i see

Had a hell of a week seriously! I am so worn out mentally than i dun even have any strength left to talk or study. Sometimes i just want to stare at fourwalls thinking about nothing , sometimes i just dun want to lift a finger ,sometimes i wish upon a star that peace can come soon.I really dun want to have any problem between us but it's like just not possible no matter how hard i try, maybe i used the wrong approach.

Well maybe for guys the thinking is

If(there's a problem)
{
Talk.To.Girl;
Ask.Problem;
Solve.The problem immediate;

}
else
{
Ask.Wad's.Wrong
}


And the girls view is like

If(There's no problem)
{
Find.Problem
Seek.Attention
Create.War
}
Else
{
PACIFY.THEM
}


I Think my stress level had increase a huge leap , i began eating way too much nowadays 4 meals a day and i still feel hungry,even feeling full i still able to stuff 5 nugget down just to satisfy the mouth! omg my tummy are coming back to haunt me soon.

And i realise i had not blog for ages nor visited tumblr or facebook! guess where i been to? :)